Legacy Storm Doors are custom made to your exact specifications. No cookie cutter stock door options here.
Legacy Storm Doors
Made in America
- Adjustable Pneumatic Closer for Heavy Duty, Smooth Operation
- Pre-Hung and Pre-Drilled for Easy Installation
- Extra Heavy Corner Gussets Keep Doors Square and True
Legacy Storm Doors Features & Benefits
- Heavy 3 1/4″ x 1 3/8″ aluminum main frame with modern design
- Powder coated finished for a beautiful, long lasting finish
- Five heavy duty hinges on standard sizes
- Fully weatherstripped for draft protection
- Tempered safety glass for added protection
- Extra heavy corner gussets keeps doors square
Self Storing Door
- 1 3/8″ x 3 1/4″ Main Frame 5 Hing Z-Bar
- Solid Kick Panel Optional
Screen Door Configurations
50 / 50 Split
50 / 50 Split w/ Kick Panel
Fiberglass • Aluminum Wire • Sunscreen • Textilene® 90
*Available with self storing and screen doors only.
Door Hardware Finish Options
Heavy Duty Door Closure
How to Measure For Your New Storm Door
Measurements should be taken of door frame opening from the outside of the entrance.
Width – Measure the width of frame opening at the top, center, and bottom. Record the smallest of the three dimensions.
Height – Measure the height form the top of the frame opening to the bottom sill on both sides and record the smallest of the two dimensions.