Single Hung Shown
Executive | 700 Series
Images for illustration purposes only. Not all configuration options available. See brochure for details. Specifications subject to change as manufacturer reserves the right to substitute components as necessary.
Made in America
Executive Series Window Features
Window Model: 700 Series
- 3 1/4˝ frame profile for added structural integrity and energy performance.
- 7/8˝ insulated glass unit with double strength glass using the warm edge no metal Enviroseal NXT by Super Spacer® system to give the optimal return on energy savings.
- Constant force balance system for smooth and quiet operation for all sizes with no maintenance
- Multi-chambered fusion welded frame and sash with heavy wall thickness for enhanced structural and
- Dual FinSil weatherstripping providing ultimate air and water infiltration
protection and structural ratings.
- True slope sill design to aid in extreme weather and driving rains with double weatherstripped interior
leg for added protection.
- Metal reinforced meeting rail to enhance structural performance.
- Tilt in sashes using patented EasyClean™ tilt latches for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- KidSafe™ Hardware provides you with a safe, lead free locking system with proven durability for your
- Submarine Tilt Latch
EasyClean Submarine Tilt Latch
Balance Pocket Cover
Roll Form Screen Frame w/ Mitered Internal Corners
Interior Color Options
Internal – Flat
Opaque Glass Options
Dual Pane LowE Glass
Super Spacer System
Cardinal 366 LowE
Increase Your Level of Comfort
Super Spacer has one of the best Argon resistant bondline adhesives that keep gases in your window–longer. This tight bond results in lower U-Values and higher energy savings.
Super Spacer® contains no metal, therefore it conducts less energy to improve the
edge of glass temperature by as much as 16.6° F when compared to other spacer systems.