Big, Beautiful Custom Bay and Bow Windows, Made to Perform
Bay and Bow
Images for illustration purposes only. Not all configuration options available. See brochure for details.
Made in America
- Windows are built to custom opening sizes.
- Frames can be built to accommodate any wall thickness.
- Many different window combinations are available.
Bay & Bow Window Features
- A variety of projection angles Available:
- 15-, 30- or 45-degree Bay Window Styles.
- 10- and 15-degree Bow Window Styles with your choice of three, four or five lites Custom styles, on any half degree, are also available.
- All units are available in either Red Oak (for staining) or Birch (for painting).
- Available in all standard exterior and interior colors.
- Optional insulated frame for maximum insulating value, 7.14 R-value per inch.
- Optional triple glaze.
Specifications subject to change as manufacturer reserves the right to substitute components as necessary.
3 Liet & 4 Lite
3 – 4 – & 5 Lite
Solid-Surface Seat Boards
This 1/2″ thick solid-surface inlay creates a durable, waterproof seat board with a flair all its own.
Interior lamination adds durability – helping to protect against dings and water damage. Five standard colors of laminated interiors are available on all projection windows. Choose from seat board only lamination or entire interior plywood lamination.
In a world of growing energy concerns and rising energy costs, insulating the seat board is a necessity. A well-insulated seat board helps lowers energy costs and protects against cold air transfer. condensation problems and finish failures.